iMessage on PC: As it is evident from the name iMessage is an application that comes with Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod. You don’t need to install it from apple store as it comes pre-installed on your Apple device.
If you are an iMessage user and like iPhone, you want to use iMessage on your pc too, here is good news for you.
Now you can use this application on your pc as well.
Now you might be wondering whether if you need a MacBook to run this application or you can run it on the Windows operating system too. Well again, the answer is positive. You can run this on windows pc too, even though you will require a Mac Book (In one of the two methods described further in this article). People fall for this app because it is not just a messaging app but is a lot more than that.
Advantages of iMessage on Pc
Below, I have mentioned the features of iMessage Application-
- Group Message- iMessage is not just a normal messaging app but has tons of featured integrated to make it more and more user-friendly. This feature allows the user to have simultaneous chat with multiple people (Friends or family members)
- Reaction- If you are a Facebook user, you might have seen that you can give 5-6 different kind of reactions to a particular post. Similarly, Apple iMessage allows you to give reactions to the last message that you receive.
- Stickers- A conversation is almost incomplete without stickers. Stickers provide a way to express your feelings. You can express those reactions or emotions via Stickers that can’t be expressed by simple text.
- Share Media- How Boring chats and conversations would become if you won’t be able to share your moment’s with your friends or family. In order to share the media, iMessage allows its user to send documents, pics, videos etc directly via chats.
- Everything seems good at its right place. Although you can use iMessage on windows 10 pc it won’t be as exciting as using it on the MacBook or iPhone.
- You will need a faster internet connection to ensure that you are connected via remote pc. Moreover, extra data will be required to download media or chat on iMessage without any kind of delay.
How To Download iMessage for windows 10
There is no particular need to download iMessage for pc on windows 10. All you need to do is to download iPhone simulator for windows pc. You can use the following steps to run or download iMessage-
App Name: iMessage on PC
File Type: EXE
File Size: 1.12 MB
- Visit the official website and download iPhone Emulator
- Click on the .exe file and run the setup wizard
- After it gets installed, open it.
- Now use the search bar to find ‘iMessage’
- Run it and Set it up according to your need
How to Make Apple Id
- Go to the Setting option from your Android Emulator
- Choose ‘Sign in to your Apple phone’ option
- Click on ‘Create Apple Id’ button
- Enter you common details like First and last name, email id etc
- Create a Password
- Verify the password and choose a security Question*
- Click on create Id and you are all set with an Apple Id
Security Question: It is the best alternative to unblock your account if in any case you have lost or forgot the apple id password. Simply click on forgot password button and answer that security question whose answer was set by you earlier. If you will enter the right password, you will get an option to reset your password.
How to Use iMessage on windows 10 pc-
- Enter in the emulator and open iMessage app
- Now in order to proceed, you will require the apple Id. (Read the previous sub-heading to learn how to make apple Id)
- After entering your Apple Id, iMessage will get activated.
- Now like any other messaging app, you will see a compose button in this application too.
- Click on it and write a message for them whom you want to send it.
- Now if your internet connection will be good you will see a Blue button to send this message and if you would be offline or disconnected to the internet you will see a normal button to send the message. You will lose data if you are sending online messages and you will lose your main balance if you send it being disconnected to the internet.
- You can use the Share Media option to attach any kind of media like documents, pictures or videos etc.
- Click on the send button and you are all done.
Other Simulators that Can be Used as Alternatives
- Smart Face iPhone Emulator
- Apple MobiOne Studio
Sometimes RAM and hard disk may cause issues when you will try to install these emulators. Hence you can use above emulators in the case of finding alternatives.